Wednesday 3 April 2013

Welcome

Welcome!
 
For some time now I have been thinking of getting underway with one of my passions - writing.

While not a trained writer, nor even particularly good at it, I am often told that I should put pen to paper.  So, here is my blog, 'Making A Difference'.

I am not sure whether it is merely an age thing or something more, but I am motivated by making a difference.  For me it is about adding value.  At home it is about helping my loved ones be the best them they can be.  In business that is about adding value to my customers, colleagues and business partners.  Socially it is about, wherever possible, creating great memories.

So this blog will cover things I am interested in.  Things like:
- Families
- Business
- Politics
- Social issues
- Conservation
- Technology
- My chosen career - selling
- Beer (yes, I home brew)
- Sport, music, cycling and the outdoors.

For those that care about where I sit, funnily enough I am called conservative by the left and liberal by the right, so I guess I am pretty centre.  But then, I don't like stereotypes and think there are good things on both sides of almost any discussion.  While life is ultimately binary (you are alive or dead) there are many ways you can live the one you have been given.  Hopefully you can live yours to the max.

Welcome to my blog!  I hope you enjoy the ride with me.
Cheers!
DK

No comments:

Post a Comment