Sunday 21 July 2013

Beer of the Month, July 2013

Welcome to my first note on my own choice of 'beer of the month'. This could be a beer I have tasted for the first time, one I have brewed or a commercial beer that is just hitting the spot nicely.

With the colder months upon us I have been drinking the darker beers (I tend to anyway, but especially in the colder months).  

I have found myself at Wellington's The Bruhaus more than once this last week, and to be honest, it has been a commercial beer, albeit from the UK that I have enjoyed the most.  Good old London Porter.  It is stronger than some NZ porters, but I have savored the flavor and the after taste.

I have enjoyed each visit to The Bruhaus - it is inviting, the staff are friendly and the beer selection is great. And what's even better is the food is great (I do like their beef burger).
So if you enjoy an easy to drink porter, drop in an have a pint on the way home.  Check out the map below to find them. 


View Larger Map

Please always drink responsibly.  We have so many good beers available in Wellington - it is worth taking the time to enjoy them. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment